- Showing strong sales potential.
- Developing new market and/or new target group.
- Illustrating strong project management skills.
- Price and quality competitiveness.
- Solving user pain point and increasing user-friendliness.
- Fulfilling all requirements of handling, usability, safety, and maintenance.
- Visualization of intended use.
- Showing design originality and product differentiation.
- Special features/product material/technology that enhances the desirability, and often the appraisal value.
- Unique message and design value of the product that enhance user satisfaction and benefit.
- Generating Intellectual Property value (utility, design patent).
- Choice of materials, texture, finishing.
- Form and shape, graphics, colors, surprise element.
- Point-of-sales and packaging.
- Address details of resource friendliness, sustainability, reparability, durability, recyclability and reusability.
- Consideration of disposal problems.
- Bearer of internationally recognized eco labels or certificates.